New Product!! - Mustard Mayonnaise
We are super excited to bring you our latest product which is joining our mayonnaise range; Mustard Mayonnaise. We think this mayonnaise works perfectly with so many dishes at this time of year. So we have given you a little recipe below to try it with. You can find mustard mayonnaise in our online shop here, at events, or through our stockists.
A Yummy Autumn Recipe
Bonfire night is the perfect excuse to enjoy some beautiful autumnal food. Like a lot of us, you will probably be standing outside in the cold, and so having something hot and tasty will certainly help take the edge off the chill.
One bonfire recipe we love here at Brock & Morten is straw potatoes with melted cheese and pancetta. Not only are they simply delicious, the potato parcels oozing with cheese dipped into Brock & Morten Mustard Mayonnaise really lights up the evening!
Straw Potatoes with Melting Cheese and Crisp Pancetta
- 1 tbsp. each of Brock & Morten Natural Rapeseed Oil and butter
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic close, crushed
- 3 sprigs thyme
- 90 ml white wine
- 650g Desiree, Charlotte or Vivaldi potatoes
- 250g Gruyere cheese, finely grated
- 1 x105g pack of pancetta rashers
- Freshly ground black pepper and a little sea salt
- Butter for greasing the muffin tin
- Brock & Morten Mustard Mayonnaise for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas mark 6. Put the Brock & Morten Rapeseed Natural Oil and butter in a frying pan with the onion, garlic and thyme. When hot, fry on a low heat for five minutes without browning. Add the wine, then heat to reduce to a dryish mixture.
- Meanwhile, shred the potatoes into straws using a mandolin or grater, and put into a mixing bowl. Add the fried onion, and mix together, removing any thyme stalks as you find them. Fold through the Gruyère with a little salt and pepper.
- Divide the mixture between the buttered muffin tin moulds and bake for twenty minutes. Lay strips of pancetta on a foil-lined tray and put in the oven for the last seven minutes of the cooking time. Serve the straw potatoes popped out of their moulds, with a crispy rasher of pancetta on the top.
- Locate your Brock & Morten Mustard Mayonnaise and go ahead and dip!