Product of the Month - Basil Rapeseed Oil
One of our favourite ways to use this oil is with this super speedy pasta dish. A great meal to whip up if you have unexpected guests. This dish is a simple, healthy and fresh tasting and works great as a meal on its own or even better with the addition of fish or chicken. We think this would also work brilliantly at a barbecue. Below is the recipe so that you can have a go yourself. It literally takes 15 minutes, so give it a try tonight.
- 250g wholemeal pasta
- 3 table spoons of basil oil
- A handful of pine nuts
- A table spoon of green pesto.
- 100g grated parmesan / or shredded mozzarella .
- Cook the pasta as per the instructions given on the packet.
- Once cooked, drain the pasta and toss through the rest of the ingredients.
- Serve on its own or accompanied by fish or chicken.
We also love this flavoured rapeseed oil as a dressing on salad and pizza. It also works brilliantly as a dipping oil with some beautifully handcrafted artisan bread. Perfect for any alfresco dining occasion this summer.
As Basil oil is our product of the month, we are offering 20% off this product all month. Just use code BASIL17 at the checkout.