Happy New Year
As we begin 2017 we have been looking back over the past year and all the wonderful things that happened for Brock and Morten. Below we have listed our top 10 favourite parts of 2016.
2. Continued support from the wonderful shops, farmers markets, pubs and restaurants we supply - we wouldn't be here without you all.
3. Harvest 2016 - This was pretty much drama free compared to previous years and the weather was very kind to us which meant we had a shed full of lovely dry seed ready to press for the coming year.
4. Great Taste Award 2016 - We won another great taste award in August for our new Oak Smoked flavour which is naturally smoked here in Derbyshire at Jaquest in Bolsover.
5. As our website orders have grown Ben treated Kate to a handmade, all singing all dancing, packing station - this is what dreams are made of!
6. Truffle Oil - Our latest and our most indulgent oil hit the shelves just in time for our Christmas markets.
7. Hider Foods - We are thrilled to have been listed with this amazing national distribution company which is family run and loves to support us small guys.
8. Events - We've certainly done our fair share this year but we love them and its great to catch up with our customers both old and new. Some of our highlights include:- Badminton Horse Trials, Tatton Flower Show, Burghley Horse Trials, Fabulous Places, Spirit of Christmas and Chatsworth Christmas Market.
9. Derbyshire Life Award - In November, Ben was let out of the bottling shed for one afternoon only, to collect this incredible award, The Derbyshire Life Food Product of the Year 2016. We still cant believe we have won it, especially when we were up against some fantastic products.
10. A lovely new (vintage!) Christmas purchase which will be out in action with us at markets in the Spring - watch this space!!!
We hope you all had a peaceful and happy festive period and we thank all our customers for buying local and supporting our small business - we look forward to seeing you in 2017.